Commission on Atmospheric Chemistry and Global Pollution, ICACGP" organized jointly with the
"13Th Science Conference Of The International Global Atmospheric Chemistry Project, IGAC".
During the conference (Natal, Brazil September 22-26) our staff will present the following:
- Evidence of biomass burning aerosols transported from the Amazon to the Central Andes (Bolivia) - R. Mamani, F. Velarde, M. Andrade
- Annual variability of the chemical composition of aerosol in a high-altitude site in the South American tropics (Chacaltaya, 5380 masl) - I. Moreno, M. Andrade, F. Velarde, P. Ginot, P. Laj, J. L. Jaffrezo, R. Krejci, A. Wiedensohler, K. Weinhold and the Chacaltaya group.
- Saseasona and diurnal behavior of particle number size distriburtion in the Central Andes lower free troposphere at mountain Chacaltaya (5240 masl) - F. Velarde and the Chacaltaya group.
- Results form the first two years of aerosol and gas observations at the world's highest GAW station: Chacaltaya, Bolivia- M.Andrade, P. Laj, J. L. Jaffrezo, M. Ramonet, K. Sellegri, R. Krejci , D. Whiteman, P. A. Wiedensohler, K. Weinhold, P. Cristofanelli, P. Ginot and the Chacaltaya group.
- Measurements of black carbon particle mass concentration and particle number size distribution on a large high altitude city over the Andean mountains and its possible transport to the lower free troposphere. A. Wiedensohler, K. Weinhold, M. Andrade, F. Velarde, I. Moreno, F. Avila , R. Krejci